Shelby's 'Missing Texture' male replacement clothing pack - 1 - FiveM Ready!

Note: You must have FiveM Argentum level of Patreon support or higher to be able to stream custom assets.

Hi everyone! This is a pack of additional textures for some tops, t-shirts, pants and shoes to fill the ‘missing texture’ slots for men. Don’t know what I mean? See the below example. That checkboard pattern indicates there are no textures for that texture slot:

Here’s a small sampling of what they look like! This is only a snippet as in total there are 116 texture overrides in this pack and if I were to show you everything we’d be here all day…

Once you’ve uploaded them you can find them in these slots of your clothing store/skin changer:
Torso: 0, 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
T-Shirt: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 9, 12, 13, 14
Pants: 2, 4
Shoes: 0, 2, 4, 5, 6, 10, 11

You can edit the slot they take over, if you know how. But the defaults I’ve set are above as they override the missing texture slots.

I will be working to replace all missing texture slots eventually :slight_smile: This is the first of my packages for men, so look out for more. Additionally check my post history to see some packs I’ve made for women!

You can download the pack here in a Zip file.

(And before anyone says ‘Why not host on github?’ - Github is for code, this is an asset file.)

Installation is easy!
Make sure you have a FiveM Argentum patreon subscription or higher
Download the file
Unzip the file
Drag the entire folder into your resource section of your server
Add Start ShelbysMaleClothingPack1 to your server config.
Turn on your server.
Done!

Enjoy :slight_smile:

27 Likes

thank you for that

Glad to see you’re still crackin on with it all.
:100:

2 Likes

Where are the pants?

Nice release for new clothes

Very nice i love this, I am boss kong and i code scripts

Does this conflict with EUP at all?

1 Like

thanks for that and can you make the male hair pack for next release?

I dont make hair packs

Good work, you make great job with these retextures :heart_eyes:

thanks

HI @Shelby_Moon
I few of the texture still missing on my server
Torso 2
Pans 2
Shoes 0,2,10,11

any suggestion?

1 Like

maybe you are streaming other clothes on those slots

Can you provide the hairstyle or hair cut also

@Shelby_Moon Just checked the download and a bunch of textures are missing, notably the slot 0 sneakers and the basketball t-shirts

Can you check and reupload? @steriko listed the others that are not in the download either.

Thanks

Just checked the download and a bunch of textures are missing, notably the slot 0 sneakers and the basketball t-shirts

Can you check and reupload?

@Shelby_Moon No update on this?

thank you nice package

link is dead

2 Likes