Sever Cant Connected it Show Handshaking Failed

Im New Launching my Server but it seem like cant connect to the Server It keep showing the erro of handshaking failed may i know how to slove it…

and this was the server site command…

Connect via localhost or direct connect with local IP not Internet IP, when you try to connect to your own IP it has to travel outside of your network and back in and that may be causing you issues.

1 Like

Adding on to what @Psycholiquid71 said, you can enable the localhost button in your settings for quick access.

1 Like

It Mean i Should Type the ip address that is our local Pvp 4 Ip Address ?

It Work Thank you ~ But If others player need to connect to mine server it will the same problem rite cause , have try to use my friend Id to connect my ip it was the same problem

So long as you have your ports open they should be able to connecting using your public IP address. Also take into account your ISP may be blocking ports to check launch the server port using a site like this: http://www.t1shopper.com/tools/port-scan/

1 Like

I see if my port has been blocked can I change the port ? Cause …in Asia most of the port has been blocked if under 10000

In your server config change the following lines to whatever you want:

endpoint_add_tcp "0.0.0.0:30120"
endpoint_add_udp “0.0.0.0:30120”

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.