Seven Days Roleplay | Looking for experienced Developer

Currently looking for a developer to work for a very close and friendly community of players and staff that have played together on different servers before, thus having a very common vision of what we all want.

The development team currently consists out of myself (a learning developer) and a vehicle developer (mostly handling related) with over 3 years experience. We could really use another hand (or two).

Seven Days is a roleplay server made by roleplayers. We pride ourselves on an up-and-coming serious and semi-realistic community. First and foremost our goal is for our players to have fun escaping their reality and playing whatever character they desire.

If this kind of community sparks your interest, let me tell you a few more things about our server.

QBCore Framework
Allowlisted
Growable weed for criminals
Opportunities for fully customized and player-owned businesses
Hundreds of clothing and hair options (even more coming soon :tm: )
18+ with no exceptions
A ton of custom cars with new additions every month
Custom weapons for PD
Criminal/Legal Faction rewards based on roleplay
Constantly updated MLO’s/Scripts
Interactive server events
Open developer positions
…and more!

We are in final testing stages before launch so hop in here and get to know our team!

Seven Days Roleplay | Discord Server

Your discord name doesnt work for me add me Tronex#2704

I was having trouble adding you, if you could attempt to add me @IsKraken#7605 it would be much appreciated @Xoogle

Bump :slight_smile:

Hello Xoogle,
I am Moe, and I am a professional FiveM developer with more than 5 yeas of experiance working with FiveM natives and GTA.

I’m currently looking for a part-time or a full-time job.Also I can do pay-per-project.

What I can offer ? :

• I’m not limited to any framework such as QB-Core, ESX or VRP. I also can build custom cores from scratch
  • I can build servers from scratch.
  • I can write scripts from scratch.
  • I write clean code with comments.
  • I use Github to manage my code.
  • Performance-wise code writing.
  • Optimizing scripts.
  • Adding new features to scripts.
  • Solve scripts errors.
  • Build nice NUI using modern technologies like React, Vue.
  • Build APIs for your websites to interact with your server.
  • Build Websites for your server.

My Skills :

• LUA
  • Javascript / Typescript
  • React
  • Vue
  • Node.js
  • Python
  • MySQL
  • Github (Git)

Note : I have a bachelor degree in Computer Scince so I also can explain programming consepts to the team and help them to learn new technologies.

I’m also a Full-Stack web developer.