Server won't start from within FxDK

After building the server and setting the server key, I cannot successfully run the server using the “Start Server” button from within the IDE. It would just say “Starting server” forever and cannot be stopped unless the program is restarted. There is no output to the server console. Starting the server using the “start.cmd” file in the build folder works perfectly fine, however, if I start that way then I can’t join via game view because it thinks the server is still not started. What can I do to fix this? I am using the recommended build.

Update
Here is a log file that generated after I created an empty project and attempted to start the server. CitizenFX_log_2021-09-07T154459.log (94.3 KB)

I also noticed this warning, which is strange since there are no files in the workspace in this empty project. Screenshot - 3792c6bcb7af0bd1a278618ba9d05e4c - Gyazo

1 Like

I’m having the same issues as noted above, I can’t start the server since it just gets stuck on Starting Server forever, and when creating a new resource in it, it duplicates the files so I seem to have x2 of everything in the project, but the folder has the correct files.

I’m also getting the same error as your screenshot that says about large workspace.

Here’s my latest log for it, hopefully it helps.
CitizenFX_log_2021-09-07T184711.log (96.6 KB)

I’m also having that same issue with duplicate file listings in the explorer. I thought it was a completely unrelated problem, but since we have all the same issues it’s now seeming like it’s all related.

Uhh, no duplicate files in file explorer is completely unrelated to the topic and is already fixed on canary. Notification about large workspace is expected and wont-fix for a now, pending transition to vscode instead of theia.

And for actual issue in this topic: fix will be on canary soon.

Ok, great. Thanks!