Server Tracker?

Hello. Is there a script or standalone option to monitor activity outside of the server to see if they became part of a separate server without letting anyone know? TIA

I feel like this would be at least against the spirit of the Rockstar Games Community Guidelines, such as:

• Harassment, Bullying, and Threats: Harassing or targeting others including through humiliation, intimidation, or stalking.
1 Like

This has been done and i have been removed from communities for this exact reason. It’s hard to figure that it’s against the guidelines. Especially when we are putting thousands of our own dollars into building and making the server your own.

Why do you feel the need to force players to a single server? Your server.

Thats like Bethesda saying, sorry we see you downloaded GTA and we have beef with Rockstar so you aren’t allowed to play their games. If you do, we will ban you from our games. Petty.

No, I’m not trying to force people to my server. There is somebody recruiting from my server for theirs and I would like to see if there is a script or something to monitor that kind of activity. Nothing malice, just trying to protect my assets in my server.

Seems malicious to me. You are not protecting your assets. What you just mentioned was a person recruiting other people.

Not a person stealing your assets and code.

You can’t monitor personal DMs or other peoples servers. And none of that has anything to do with protecting assets. That’s why there’s escrow support even if it was relevant.