Server timeout after 15 seconds

1. Whenever me and 4 of my buddies join our server, the whole server times out. We also tried it on other servers and it happens there too. When we crash we get a huge time out error that says we timed out after 15 seconds. I do not know if the is a FiveM wide issue, but I happens to every server that we join. This has only started today and has never done this to me before.

Whats your internet connection like?

Internet connection is great, I already tested this theory. I had my buddies join the server without me and it happened every time, we even switched out and it happened every time when one of us sat out.

This is a global issue at this time. there is no ETA for when the servers will be up again. The outage is beyond our/my control. this issue could last through to later in EU time.

3 Likes

Okay, I figured as such. Thanks for the help though.

Getting the same problem, I’m running two servers one in new York and one in the UK, both server started crashing for no reason and when the server due start no one can connect

View this for FiveM Uptime:

https://fivemstatus.herokuapp.com/

ditto. it seems to be fivem and not us. Server Crashed Twice, Now Can't Rejoin

We been up for the past 20 min now. Seems to be resolved - could have more crashes in the future since no official fix message from fivem.

Yeah its resolved for now

Global issue is still off and on. Please standby for this to be resolved.