Serious crashing bug

GTA V version? Latest
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? Windows 10, build 17134
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes. More than four times.
System specifications32 GB RAM, 1 TB SSD, Intel Graphics HD620
**What did you do to get this issue?**Installed some plugins. All compatible.
**What server did you get this issue on?**None
CitizenFX.log file
[ 0] Initialized system mapping!
[ 297] CitizenFX Steam child starting - command line: “C:\Users\ethin\AppData\Local\FiveM\FiveM.exe”
[ 844] Initialized system mapping!
[ 1141] CitizenFX Steam child starting - command line: “C:\Users\ethin\AppData\Local\FiveM\FiveM.exe”
[ 1672] Initialized system mapping!
[ 2062] CitizenFX Steam child starting - command line: “C:\Users\ethin\AppData\Local\FiveM\FiveM.app\cache\subprocess\FiveM_SteamChild.exe” -steamparent:16916
[ 2062] Initializing Steam parent.
[ 2141] Initializing Steam parent: Steam’s running.
[ 2203] Initializing Steam parent: Initializing presence.
[ 2203] Initializing Steam parent: Attempting to run processes.
[ 2359] Initialized system mapping!
[ 2406] hello from “C:\Users\ethin\AppData\Local\FiveM\FiveM.exe”
[ 2594] Got ros:launcher process - pid 16308
[ 2703] CitizenFX Steam child starting - command line: “C:\Users\ethin\AppData\Local\FiveM\FiveM.app\cache\subprocess\FiveM_SteamChild.exe” -steamchild:9032
[ 2703] game parent PID: 9032
[ 2703] waiting for process to exit…
[ 2703] MumbleAudioInput::InitializeAudioDevice: Initialized audio capture device.
[ 2766] C:\Users\ethin\AppData\Local\FiveM\FiveM.app\citizen\clr2\lib\mono\4.5 CitizenFX.Core.pdb is not a platform image (even though the dir matches).
[ 2766] Initialized system mapping!
[ 3062] Replacing function table list entry 0x142d79000 with 0x142d79000
[ 3125] Skipping XAudio2 patches - XAudio 2.7 is present.
[ 3125] [FontRenderer] Initializing DirectWrite.
[ 3141] Skipping blacklisted ASI ScriptHookVDotNet.asi - this plugin is not compatible with FiveM.
[ 3172] GlobalError: Couldn’t load TrainerV.asi
[ 3250] hello from “C:\Users\ethin\AppData\Local\FiveM\FiveM.app\cache\subprocess\FiveM_ROSLauncher” ros:launcher --parent_pid=16916 “D:\steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\GTAVLauncher.exe”
[ 3312] launcher! “C:\Users\ethin\AppData\Local\FiveM\FiveM.app\cache\subprocess\FiveM_ROSLauncher” ros:launcher --parent_pid=16916 “D:\steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\GTAVLauncher.exe”
[ 3312] Initialized system mapping!
[ 3375] Replacing function table list entry 0x140564000 with 0x140564000
[ 3781] Process crash captured. Crash dialog content:
[ 3781] FiveM has encountered an error
[ 3781] Couldn’t load TrainerV.asi
[ 3781]
[ 3781] If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details in this window.
[ 3812] process exited with -2!
[ 12266] Crash report service returned si-149ed81815e84fa3b6114c56ea99ed04
.dmp files/report IDsNone
Filepath to FiveM folderDefault
**Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?**Yep, added an exclusion. No go. And it wasn’t ever needed.
Also add what you already tried so far.
I’ve tried practically everything. I’ve reinstalled FiveM about 4-5 times, I’ve tried overlaying FiveM with a friends installation (replacing my FiveM with his since his works), and mine doesn’t work. Yet I have the exact same installation as he does, not an identical system but more than enough runtimes, and still – still – it won’t load. And it was working a couple months ago. And its really starting to piss me off. It doesn’t help, of course, that the error reporting is abysmal. “Couldn’t load mod.asi” (where mod is the plugin) is just as helpful as a customer calling a computer technician and saying “My computer doesn’t turn on” or “my computer has a problem”. I, as a software developer, am appalled by the lack of information in the log file. and would expect a hell of a lot more than just “Oh, I couldn’t do this”. FYI, Teleporter.asi is a custom mod I wrote for private use, and it also does this same bullshit with TrainerV.ASI as well, which is a mod I modified for accessibility (as I am visually impaired, and hence couldn’t provide screenshots). I don’t know what else to do, and am especially pissed off because I set up a private FiveM server a few days ago, and all my friends can play it but I can’t because FiveM has some kind of problem (that, of course, it can’t ever explain). I’m quite pissed off, and would love superb support at this point.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

https://forum.cfx.re/t/server-timeout-after-15-seconds/219898/11

I don’t really get what that has to do with my problem.

Sorry. Check any antivirus if you have any. Also if its crashing for the mod.asi plugin, find it within the plugins folder in your FiveM directory.

I also suggest using your own FiveM. not a friends.

Its teleporter.asi that its crashing for. It exists in my plugins directory, and was working only a couple months ago. The crash signature is asi-five.dll+D6E0, whatever that is. And I did try my own FiveM, it broke… I’ll give it another try though.

Yes do that.

Reinstalling it now. I’ll have to copy the plugins back in though, which are apart of his.

OK… just reinstalled FiveM and only copied his plugins in. Get the same error:
[Window Title]
FiveM Error

[Main Instruction]
FiveM has encountered an error

[Content]
Couldn’t load Teleporter.asi

If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details in this window.

[^] Hide details [Close]

[Expanded Information]
Crash signature: asi-five.dll+D6E0
Report ID: si-3ddb03e8f9744b9ea2b77dcd5f4fa056 (use Ctrl+C to copy)
Log file:
[ 0] Initialized system mapping!
[ 1250] CitizenFX Steam child starting - command line: “C:\Users\ethin\AppData\Local\FiveM\FiveM.exe”
[ 2469] Initialized system mapping!
[ 3375] CitizenFX Steam child starting - command line: “C:\Users\ethin\AppData\Local\FiveM\FiveM.exe”
[ 4516] Initialized system mapping!
[ 5906] CitizenFX Steam child starting - command line: “C:\Users\ethin\AppData\Local\FiveM\FiveM.app\cache\subprocess\FiveM_SteamChild.exe” -steamparent:10572
[ 5906] Initializing Steam parent.
[ 5985] Initializing Steam parent: Steam’s running.
[ 6047] Initializing Steam parent: Initializing presence.
[ 6047] Initializing Steam parent: Attempting to run processes.
[ 6656] Initialized system mapping!
[ 6688] hello from “C:\Users\ethin\AppData\Local\FiveM\FiveM.exe”
[ 7360] Got ros:launcher process - pid 17664
[ 7485] CitizenFX Steam child starting - command line: “C:\Users\ethin\AppData\Local\FiveM\FiveM.app\cache\subprocess\FiveM_SteamChild.exe” -steamchild:18036
[ 7485] game parent PID: 18036
[ 7485] waiting for process to exit…
[ 7500] MumbleAudioInput::InitializeAudioDevice: Initialized audio capture device.
[ 7547] C:\Users\ethin\AppData\Local\FiveM\FiveM.app\citizen\clr2\lib\mono\4.5 CitizenFX.Core.pdb is not a platform image (even though the dir matches).
[ 7578] Initialized system mapping!
[ 7922] Replacing function table list entry 0x142d79000 with 0x142d79000
[ 7969] Skipping XAudio2 patches - XAudio 2.7 is present.
[ 7985] [FontRenderer] Initializing DirectWrite.
[ 8016] Skipping blacklisted ASI ScriptHookVDotNet.asi - this plugin is not compatible with FiveM.
[ 8031] GlobalError: Couldn’t load Teleporter.asi
[ 8703] Process crash captured. Crash dialog content:
[ 8703] FiveM has encountered an error
[ 8703] Couldn’t load Teleporter.asi
[ 8703]
[ 8703] If you require immediate support, please visit FiveM.net and mention the details in this window.
[ 8719] process exited with -2!
[ 11047] Crash report service returned si-3ddb03e8f9744b9ea2b77dcd5f4fa056

Get rid of teleporter.asi since it’s clearly the problem here.

OK… if I do that…
It does it for TrainerV.asi. The Teleporter and TrainerV are both accessible for me due to my visual impairment. And I don’t have the code for that, and kinda need that one.

Gonna see if rebuilding the teleporter solves that problem.

Nope, that didn’t. It still refuses to load it. I’d like an actually error message instead of “couldn’t load teleporter.asi”… is there some kind of “debug”/“verbose” mode for FiveM I can invoke to see the actual issue?

OK, I just completely reinstalled GTA V, as well as steam. FiveM is still refusing to load any plugins I have.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.