Server Thread Hitch, Profiler says ref call

Hello

I’ve been getting alot of server thread hitch warnings, I have already runned profiler record but when viewing the recorded profiler I can’t seem to know that is causing it
I know that that is causing the server hitch is something that is calling ESX.GetPlayerFromId but doesn’t tell me what resource is doing it

Escrowed script I guess calling GetPlayers and then ESX.GetPlayerFromId for every active player. Have fun figuring out which trashy paid script is using a known crappy method.

1 Like

I think I’ve found it :joy: I opened the resmon on the server side and saw when the server thread hitch happened the qs-dispatch would spike with the mysql after I stopped the resource I didn’t get more hitches
I don’t believe the problem is the script, I will review the scripts to see if it’s one of my scripts

Quasar scripts are already known for causing hitches and server crashes.

Most likely it’s doing a player loop to get members of the police group. Easy fix but you have to go through Quasar sooo…

The quasar scripts have a serious memory leak problem, I already reported it to them but they didn’t listen