Server Sided Open Interiors + IPL

Thanks! Please consider it. Not having it is the only thing keeping us from using it.

Edit: Even easier would just be a version with non blips on the map.

1 Like

The union depository elevators only open automatically from the inside Is there any way you can fix that?

LOL, really. First, is there another fivem-ipl folder inside of the one you just dropped in? If so, that is the one you were supposed to drop in, not the top level folder. If not, rename it to just ā€œfivem-iplā€.

Iā€™ve decided that Iā€™ll make all blips a config, but all IPL loaders (loading interiors) will not be configurable. Rather, all will be enabled but you can change if blips are shown or not.

1 Like

Awesome! Looking forward to the update. Thanks for doing this.

I might have done something wrong, iā€™ll give it another shot here.

Add me on discord and Iā€™ll help you out installing: CreatedByEric#8060

Any ETA on this?

are the pillbox hospital doors supposed to open or something?

Iā€™ve been busy with real life stuff. Itā€™s on my todo list and Iā€™ll get around to it asap.

3 Likes

Do you ever plan on making more locations?

Will you help me fix it?

Screenshot_15 Screenshot_16

So to be clear theres no way to remove the blips at this time?

You can remove the blips. Download the source and compile it yourself?

Okay sorry let me rephrase. So thereā€™s currently no way for a server owner who installed the server sided zip file to get rid of the blips? I canā€™t even open the dll file so how TF would I compile it into a config

Like I said, download the source from github and recompile it without the markers.

Itā€™s .dll

Go to the GitHub, download the SOURCE code and recompileā€¦

Are you missing something hereā€¦?

Yeah. Idk anything about coding yet really. The only source code I see is an .asi with an .ini. Iā€™ll have to go to Google.

Just because you offered to be the one to do the googling Iā€™ll help ya out :slight_smile:

Download Visual Studio standard edition, go to the GitHub and download the source in zip format. Extract it and open the file that has the .csproj extension. Youā€™ll also need to import the FiveM Libraries into visual studio but thereā€™s tons of tutorials on the forums about that.

From there, just find the code that adds the map markers ( it will be relatively self explanatory but google is your friend as a beginner ) and remove that code. Then, go up to ā€œbuildā€ at the top, and build the solution!