Server Restart restarting automatically issue (hang detected)

IF YOU DO NOT FILL THIS OUT, YOUR TOPIC WILL BE UNLISTED AND CLOSED

To receive support, please fill out the following template, and remove this top text.

Environment questions

GTA V version: 1.58
Up to date: Yes
Legit or Pirate copy: Legit
Purchased where - Steam/Rockstar Launcher/Epic: both Epic/Steam
Windows version: 11
Did you try to delete content_index.xml and try again? Yes
System specifications:
CitizenFX crash zip file (‘Save information’ on a crash):
logs/CitizenFX_log files:
.dmp files/report IDs:

If you can’t start the game at all

GTA V folder screenshot:
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot:
Filepath to FiveM folder: Appdata>Local>FiveM
FiveM client folder screenshot:
Which antivirus/firewall software are you using? windows
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? yes

Important parts

What is the issue you’re having? Issue I’m having is that launching fiveM today would disconnect me after 10-15 seconds of being in the server im not sure what the issue is because it was working perfectly last time i was on it. The disconnection would give me an error (" Server Shutting Down: Server restarting (hand detected) ")

The issue only happens for my servers that I open up, Just tried joining another server and it works perfectly but why does this happen to my server that is the real question…

This error shows up at the fiveM main page
also In the txlogin I would see that the Status of the server is “Partial” when it was working it was “Online” and my port forwarding is a success at canyouseeme so i know that is not the issue.

What are you trying to do? I am trying to keep the server from turning off and restarting itself
I am also trying to see the (Green Color) on the txadmin right now it is (Yellow Color) for Partial if it turns green then I know my issue is fixed.

What have you tried already to fix the issue? I have tried deleting my cache inside the application data/ inside the fivem server cache/ I have tried making a new server with no resources and still the issue persists.

Error screenshot (if any):

What did you do to get this issue? Last things I did was add a friend to the admin list after the issue i took him off but I know that it isn’t the issue couldn’t be.

What server did you get this issue on? Be specific and name some, ‘all of them’ by itself isn’t useful!
LadybugRP — My Server
MURDARP

Additional comments

i hope i can get lead in the right direction

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.