Server randomly wont show up on list after restarting it

Hi, after restarting my server (not its machine, the process), it will no longer show up on the list.
I have restarted the process many times before and it has worked successfully, but this time it is not showing up on the server list.
I am running the server on an 64-bit Ubuntu VPS. I usually run the server with a systemctl service, but trying it manually does not work either.
There are no errors in the console, and I have a license key and all. Once again, this is the only time this has happened.
Please help- I will provide any logs needed if you ask, to be honest I don’t know where they’re kept and I don’t notice any errors in the console anyways.
I’m sorry if this should be in #technical-support , I figured no since it looks like that section is more for FiveM client support rather than server-side support. Feel free to move it if so.

Here is a pastebin of the console (guess you could call it the “log”): https://pastebin.com/uHKNNjBF

EDIT: Somehow the endpoint add lines in server.cfg got removed. Adding them back fixed it.
Please lock this thread. Issue resolved.