Server list error (Query error: System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: Error while copying content to a stream.)

When I spend 200 simultaneous players online, I disappear from the list of servers and the error in the photograph appears in the keymaster. Does anyone know how to solve it or what to do in these cases? This is happening to me about a month ago.
cfx.re/join/g4oy69
Query error:
System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: Error while copying content to a stream.
PD: the firewall was disabled and the problem was still
SO: LINUX
Artifacs: 3539

2 Likes

Firewall issue, open up your ports so FiveM can access it.

1 Like

the firewall was disabled and the problem was still

If using Linux, try upgrading to today’s server build.

I put the most recent artifacs and it doesn’t work, it keeps getting the same error

Which did you consider as ‘most recent’ at the time?

3747 is the artifact I tried

Right - potential fix is in 3765 and above, likely have to add a random query string to the download list to get offered that.

3 Likes

and where do I get those versions? the last one that I get at /artifacts/fivem/build_proot_linux/master/ / FiveM Artifacts is the one I currently have

As above, add a random query string to that URL.

1 Like

I will try with that I had the build 3539 in linux

1 Like

We are running this build and having the same issue, but around 400 players.

5 Likes

The errors you’re getting here seem unrelated to the issue from the original post and seem like a firewall (or something related to connectio) issue noting to the fact that it gives a connection reset and not the “copying to stream error”

Try verifying if you can load the info.json, if this does work from any IP then it would be an issue as far as I’m aware.

1 Like

i have a error by connecting the server how can i fix that?

1 Like

Can i connect the server with epic games or not?

2 Likes

i can’t join the tedeapolis test server. what can i do?

2 Likes

ik kan niet connecten in de server

yo zou je me kunnen helpen ik kom niet in de server krijg dit de hele tijd

Connection rejected by Willemde20’s server: Steam ID niet gevonden, start AUB uw steam op voordat je FiveM opstart.

4 Likes

Hi, ik weet niet hoe ik je anders moet berichten dus doe het hier.
Kan je contact me mij opnemen dan reageer ik op dat bericht.

ik kan niet inloggen terwijl ik abo heb?