Server Key issues

I just purchased EUP and I am unable to get the IP to be recognized to add the key on keymaster.

“Could not resolve the IP specified”

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

do not use your local ip use your external ip

1 Like

The IP address im using on the dedicated server still connects me to the server, so it should be an external, yes?

It should be, yes. you forums account however does not show you even got the privileges yet.

Regardless of that, how are you entering the ip address?

1 Like

I’m still having this issue. Does anyone know who I could contact for help?

If need be just enter your IP address, the ip address is irrelevant and will work with whatever ip address you use.

This is a dedicated box that is not at my location.

If you were hosting a localhost server you could do that, along with a Home hosted server, in this case we are not hosting from home

Still does not matter… you can reuse keys which means the IP you are using wont matter.

Resolved.

The key had to be generated with the IP of your PC that you’re using to generate the key. Then a FiveM server was made on my desktop so my IP was the first IP to use the key. Only then was the key able to be used on a server.

it does matter lmao you need the key to be on the IP of the server using EUP??? we, but dont need to argue because ik whats right and wrong lmao

no, you don’t need the IP to match except the first time you use the key. after that it’s not used at all.

it also has nothing to do with “EUP” or Element Club perks at all.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.