Server hitch warning

I am getting spamed with this in my cmd, does anyone know why and how I can fix i??

This can be caused by a number of problems 1) A poor performing script or scripts 2) Under speced server box 3) A Bad connection

I would recommended testing all your scripts and vehicles and see if it is any of these if you see nothing wrong with these try putting in a support ticket with your hosting

Okay i’ll try, just have to go through 4 gb og files and that is probely About 1000 files of shit​:joy::joy:but hey thats lige right

Okay so after a little while now, i have tested all resources, i have also asked by server host, for help or if they could se if anything was wrong with it. Well they say that it’s a resource that i causeing it. But i have tryed a clean install of dunko vrp. same shit happens. I have even tryed resetting det server box. Same shit happens. It’s just werd that the server ran extreamly good in the beginning when we bought at that server host. But now it is trash.

Well this this is the specs of my server box. It’s a VPS by the way:
RAM 32 GB

CPU 8 vCPU 2.1GHz

Plads 240 GB NVMe SSD

Netværk 500 mbit/s ~ 20 TB

Windows 10 Home

did you ever fix this? im having this issue and its only allowing my server to hold 4 people max once it hits 4 players it locks everyone else out and it also make my chat and several resources stop working

Who is your server host may I ask? Have you fixed this yet sorry haven’t been active in a while

i fixed after i migrated and rebuilt my entire server, including database

nope not fixed yet. My server host is sv_hosting

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.