Server Help please you guys will see alot of me for couple of days. Im SOOO SORRY for this. :(

So in game buildings are missing. So i look it up and found that there is an IPL mod to fix some issues of that. i used this one here GitHub - Daryl791/redm-ipl: Adds missing IPLs to RedM. I am working off of Koil's master list and compiling the IPLs so its easier to turn stuff on and off. cause the IPL thats on RedM the comments are saying things are overlapping each other and it didnt fix everything. However this one has most done to it. I added it to my resource folder and added it to my server.cfg. When doing so. Each time my server will stop on ros-patches-rdr3 ugc body: ticket=ywfhywfh and keeps going. but stops there and will not fully load server. it times out. All i want to do is fix the missing stuff on the map. But when i take the folders out and removed from server.cfg i then can get into the server with no issue’s am i doing something wrong?

Hello!
If you are missing buildings and stuff on your map I suggest using this instead: GitHub - TheRealDelinquentRP/redemrp_interiors: My Imaps for RedM so far, using MissBehavin's interiors resource or GitHub - MissBehavin/interiors: Fix missing interiors in RedM

I’ve used both with no problems. :slight_smile: However, keep in mind that the infinite loadingscreen is something people are having big time issues with at the moment!

i am using that IPL :slight_smile: But ya im having that issue where can’t login to ppl sservers or my own. :frowning:

Now does that cover all the missing stuff that KOIL has pointed out and had that dude fix it?