Server Fivem Zombie apocalipse

Hello, today I come to present my project, it is called Bahia DayZ. It is a post-apocalyptic server based on the old Mta San Andreas servers, in which you will need to find resources, survive the zombies, the players, the hunger, the server has a car generation system, which do not disappear when you restart the server . and they are still in the same place. Vehicle repair system (When they appear broken and without wheels and you will have to assemble them) Free base system. Loot system, clan system, killfeed system, with much of the map modified to make it look more realistic. Realistic Zombie System. Loot saving system in stores. Radar system, in which if you go to the radar of the military zone you will be able to see where the players are. Radio system. General Chat System. Backpack system. In general, everything that a good zombie server should have. The server is currently in beta phase, although anyone who enters the discord: Bahia DayZ will be able to access the server as a BetaTester to test it and give their opinion about it. The server is Spanish-speaking, but of course any user can enter and speak their native language without problem. I leave you photos here so you can get an idea of ​​the server. Any questions, let me know.