Server does not show up in the server list, but is port forwarded

GTA V version?: 1.0.1290.1
Up to date?: Yes.
Legit or Pirate copy?: Legitimate.
Steam/CD/Social Club?: Steam.
Windows version?: Windows 10, both my server computer and playing computer.
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?: Fairly sure servers don’t use caches.xml… couldn’t find it in th server folder anyway.
Error screenshot (if any): None, as it’s been happening for a while now.
System specifications: Not sure the processor or RAM is useful to know as the server’s issue is just that it doesn’t show up in the server list anymore. It used to, though.
What did you do to get this issue?: Not quite sure. I revamped the server after a while of desync and stopped working after that.
What server did you get this issue on?: Five-X-Infinity.
CitizenFX.log file: Sadly I cleared it out after stopping the server, but it doesn’t say anything about connection being wrong.
.dmp files/report IDs: None, there was no crash.

Also add what you already tried so far.
I’ve tried re-port forwarding the port the server is used on. I’ve restarted the server numerous times. I’ve assigned a new IP address. I have tried updating my server key twice (used my current, then made a new one, neither fixed anything). The server used to work fine before one of the FiveM updates, so I wonder if that’s the issue… I don’t know. Help is appreciated!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.