Server desync: Is there any fixing this?

GTA V version? 1.01103.2
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? Windows 10 1703
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? yes, pretty much everytime
Error screenshot (if any)
System specifications I5 4670k 16gb RAM GTX 980
What did you do to get this issue? Running a Server
What server did you get this issue on? Mine
CitizenFX.log file
.dmp files/report IDs

I run a server from my PC for me and my brother to play. I play from the same PC. Up until like a month ago, before cfxserver was deprecated, it was working fine. It worked fine on fxserver until it started happening every single time. We’ll be driving together and the traffic/peds/cops and our cars will desync. Things I’ve tried: I turned off all the nondefault resources, tried joining from localhost and normally, made a fresh server, made sure our connections were good (50mbps+), updated the server with FXUpdater, reinstalled FiveM, and tried cfxserver again. I just don’t get whats happening here.

1 Like

I too get the same exact issue. The Server causes people to desync especially when fivem gets a client side update the server instantly has a desync issue. A couple months ago this wasnt an issue like how you have been stating. Something is wrong and I would greatly appreciate if there is a solution

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.