Server crashes clients if a resource is restarted. Even one that isn't loaded to them

Anytime I restart a resource either via txAdmin or console in game - it crashes clients.
(Even one that isn’t loaded which obviously would crash someone.)

EVEN if I’m the only one on the server. I’ve turned off 99% of resources on my server when trying to figure this out and no luck. Anytime I restart any resource FiveM just hard crashes with no error. Even if I refresh first. The resource gets restarted, and client log after crash simply says this… and there isn’t even a crash log or anything no error pops up FiveM just exits.

[ 187828] [b2699_GTAProce] MainThrd/ OnConnectionProgress: Downloading content manifest…
[ 187922] [b2699_GTAProce] MainThrd/ OnConnectionProgress: Loading content manifest…

I used to be able to restart resources just fine. Maybe a tidbit of lag but that was it then it would be fine.

Any ideas? Has some FiveM / txAdmin update caused this in recent artifacts versions?
Its been happening for about a month though. Never any issue before that.

Nobody can seem to figure this out.

Latest artifacts I am running and its still doing it.

In this case its making it nearly impossible to fix vehicle sirensettings ID’s I can tell you that much. But overall extremely inconvenient.

1 Like

Been dealing with this for months. Any known reason/solution you have come across?

1 Like

please add your issue here! as we know its ongoing issue but FiveM devs keep saying that they cannot reproduce the error lol maybe if more of us come together we can solve out the root cause

mention your server build, operating system its on, if its hosted by someone else, whatever your setup is

1 Like

This issue was resolved by the FiveM team a few months back in artifacts. I don’t know what they did to fix it. But I recall dbubble saying they found something and then they fixed it but it wasn’t specifically mentioned as to what it was. Anyways its been good since.