GTX 970
What did you do to get this issue?
Nothing, just pops up randomely.
What server did you get this issue on?
all servers I go on, it happens
CitizenFX.log file
CitizenFX.log.7 (231.0 KB)

.dmp files/report IDs
9af638aa-cf99-4ac4-a41f-fd7ea161c61d.dmp (4.3 MB)

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot

GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot

Filepath to FiveM folder
Desktop/FiveM/Fivem Application Data
FiveM client folder screenshot
Help3
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?

Also add what you already tried so far.
-Deleting all mods ( LambdaMenu)
-Reinstalling FiveM
-reinstalling all mods( LambdaMenu)

I too am getting this, it seems like when you try to join a server, it chews up all your network bandwidth (I tried to load a web browser when it did this, was getting no response, until i exited the game and it settled down).

I would like to know a fix for this too.

1 Like

I believe this happens due to server connection, hence the name. (Server Speeds)

I had this before, I ended up finding out that the server connection was slow. I upgraded to a VPS (with the same scripts) and I crashed a lot less (once a week). With 150 up an down. :smiley: Hope this helped.

1 Like

That would make sense however he said this;

What server did you get this issue on?
all servers I go on, it happens

So it sounds like it’s something on his end. I can’t imagine that all the servers he goes onto crashes because their VPS or GSP isn’t good or w/e.

1 Like

The thing is, it somtimes happens 5 minutes into my game or somtimes a couple of hours, its allways different. The problem is, the first couple of times that I used fiveM it never crashed.

So far, I have tried closing all the tabs(exept FiveM) and it seems to have made the duration between start and crash longer. But it still happens.

Anyone know why it might happen? Ex, slow internet? Mods causing crash’s? other? Because I could play normal GTA 5+ online perfectly fine, with no crashes. Thanks

have you tried to reinstall FiveM?

Yes

One thing I just tried is turning off all other tabs. that seemed to help, did not get kicked for like a 2 hour session.
JUST CLOSE ALL YOURE TABS(Except FiveM) then it will probably work :slight_smile: (PROBABLY)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.