Server Changelog (web based UI) [fax-changelog] [1.0]

Server Changelog By FAXES

About
This script gives users the ability to do /changelog and a web based UI pops up. This web UI can have any page within it but one is included that is size compatible. The UI has a timer and users can press E to dismiss early.

Picture:

Requirements

• Web server that’s publicly accessible
  • Nothing else :slight_smile:

Downloads:
Both are on latest update

Installation
For all installation and configuration instructions please visit the Wiki

Credit
Credit to @Rox10 for all files in the website template folder. This was taken from his mychangelog script. If you need a changelog that is not web based check out his script.

If you have any issues, comments or suggestions please put them below. :mascot:

9 Likes

https://gyazo.com/47ab431ec9d972e29816b994dea6d240 other then that cool beans

The background finishing early is how it’s meant to be designed.

1 Like

but that cuts everything off below it? the more i put in the more it cuts off the text and everything around it is white. shouldent the background continue to be black or the image repeat?

yes note on GitHub it does say pre-release I will be adding a mouse to it so you can scroll. Only put in the amount it can handle for now which for me was 5.

Always remember you can use any webpage…

1 Like

okay so ingame at the moment you cannot scroll… so you can only see so many right? but on thewebsite you can scroll. so should have it cover all of it just incease people use the webpage. im not picking at it just trying to help. its good tho. having it bring a mouse and allowing you to scroll thru ingame is nice tho

what do you mean by cover all of it?

1 Like

Have the background cover the whole thing.

Great release! Mouse control will really top this off. Thanks for sharing!

exactly Faxes on the web page the background dose not fill.

@Harrison_M @Skrubby The background only displays what would currently be shown ingame. So untill I update it. Remember it’s a template so do whatever with it or even use another entire page…

3 Likes

This resource is being discontinued. Feel free to reply with any questions

The script still works I believe…

1 Like