Server Authentication Issue

Hello. First, thank in advance to anyone who is willing to help with this. This problem began on the day that fivem reported major keymaster issues, but it did not resolve itself when fivem stated those issues were fixed. The server gets all the way to authenticating the key, and then gives this error message:

GlobalError: An error occurred while checking server license key: cURL error: Could not resolve host: keymaster.fivem.net

I will paste the output log here as well. output.log (14.8 KB)

What I have tried so far: I went to keymaster, generated a new key, and tried that. Neither of the keys worked. The config will be pasted below with the exception that the server key will be replaced with “Server Key”.

server.cfg (4.0 KB)

I would appreciate any insight about this issue, I really want to get my server started again.

1 Like

Similar problem with me too.

me too i think five m have problem

looks like there is a major outage. https://status.fivem.net/

Now it says this:

1 Like

Update: I managed to register a new key, and it still does not work. The error message is the same.

SOLVED! It was a problem with /etc/resolv.conf not having the correct nameservers in it. It had an ip address in it, what you do to fix it is copy that and paste 2 duplicates. Then change 2 of them to 0.0.0.0 and 1.0.0.1