Server Assets not loading

Hello, for some reason whenever I join a FiveM server none of the servers assets will load in example: When I load into the server I cannot see any addon cars/clothing. I know this because I am always in a discord call with my friends and they are in vehicle driving around and I cannot see them when I am right next to them, this is the same for clothing which means that they are invisible to me. This was not an issue before when I first started playing FiveM, this issue only appeared around a month or 2 ago. Since then I have not been able to play on any servers since this issue. I would appreciate it if anyone came up with some ideas :slight_smile:

Environment questions

My GTAV is up to date
It is a legit copy of GTAV
Purchased on Epic Games Store
I am on Windows 10
I have not tried to delete content_index.xml (If needed where can I find this?)
I am running a Ryzen 7 2700, GTX 970, 16gb ram, and over 2tb of HDD and 500gb SSD.

I have already tried multiple ways to try and fix this issue such as, reinstalling my FiveM, reinstalling my GTAV, clearing my FiveM cache multiple times, and changing my PC’s power setting to high performance and others.

I am not sure whether I had done something to cause this issue.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.