Server advertisement for Ramblin RP | Whitelisted

Ramblin RP | Whitelisted is a newly opened Whitelisted community, You might ask yourself well whats different from this server compared to other ones. Well we are a newly opened whitelisted community offering a great place to chill out, we always strive to become even better in both scripts and ideas for events. We pick out our staff after very close consideration and always strive to have our staff members help out members even if it isn’t server related to our best ability. We always want to have fun and creative roleplay which is why we have Scripthook enabled to let our members use menyoo to have an option to build a little on our servers or just use it to have fun. We always want all our members to have as great of a time as possible when playing on our servers. Here is some pics off me and my friend on the server for those interested in seeing :slight_smile: f.i.y it is economy based with not over the top payouts for the players.

1 Like

bumpty bump

ooop forgot the link for our discord https://discord.gg/MGPcKeZUEm there xD

bumpy bumpy

yea very nice shill rp since its new not allot of ppl is ritsh and above everyone when it comes to money and stuff

1 Like

and allso bubp

1 Like

indeed
:slight_smile:

It´s a awsome sauce server :100:

1 Like

bumpy bumpy

bump

Yes bump

34 members bumpy

40 members bumpypoo