[SEMI-RELEASE] M-Menu Code Snippet

I am sure alot of people were anticipating its release but I stopped working on this project in my community. @sadboilogan converted the “usable” things over to his menu which was based of warmenu.

This is not a release rather it is a bunch of basic functions that may be able to get you to make something on your own for once, would that be nice!

If you go and look at other people who have used the warmenu framework, you should be able to pickup how to add things in no time!

I do not have permission from @WolfKnight179 or anyone scripts used here. If there is an author that would like thier work taken out of this semi-release please PM me

Enjoy : )

NO SUPPORT WILL BE PROVIDED

6 Likes

Will wait for screenshots to give feedback :slight_smile:

if u want manlet i can upload the pics u sent me

Are you still considering releasing this? I would be EXTREMELY interested in it

1 Like

I love it! You should release it.

can you release it i would like to use it on my server

Bumped - New Screenshots/Updated Topic

2 Likes

Looks great any idea when this will be released?

i think this is good and should be released as a beta test

Looks Great Would Live This In My Server

I too would be interested in streaming this from my server. Please do release a beta and advise if you need testers. I own a pretty popular server so a stress/stability test would be easy for me to accommodate.

Dats what they all say.

Mhm ok, pm me your server name xD

can this meny replace esx_meny?

As a standalone - I guess @nemo

okey. but stil nice…

@J.Manlet Awesome work. I’ve got one of my own in the works but its only half as good as yours mate… Just wondering how you go about getting emotes to work with the menu?

At the moment the emotes are not intergrated into the menu (except for some LEO) i have it so it triggers a chat command to show all the emotes and the usage. Just easier then navigating through 30 different buttons

thanks
(20 characters)

:slight_smile:

20 charrrrrrrrrrr