Selling unused licenses

Hi! I have some licenses from scripts and MLO’s that i bought but don’t use anymore. And because hosting my server and all other stuff costs a lot of money for me, i’m hoping to be able to sell those licenses. Is this allowed and is there a page on this forum or something where people do this? Like a secondhand license section?

I believe you can transfer keymaster.fivem.net products to other usernames, but why would someone buy that when they could just get the original product on the seller’s website?

Yeah i know, but thought maybe there was a place somehwere where people put them up for sale. And because mine will be a lot cheaper to buy.

You can only do a one-time transfer of an asset to another person for each script you own on the Keymaster. Reselling/sharing server keys is against CFX’s TOS. (See screenshot below)

Yes, that’s a reason why they’ll sell for cheaper. And that reselling thing counts for your server license, not for an asset license. People pay for an asset, FiveM can’t tell you what to do with something another creator has made.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.