Selling MLO’s is it against FiveM’s rules?

Hi, i have a question that i would love to get an answer to.

Someone told me that its against FiveM’s rules to sell MLO’s to other people. Is that right or wrong?

Yes, you’re not allowed to sell any user generated content for profit as described in the Terms of Service https://fivem.net/terms

2 Likes

You can sell them as long as it isn’t FiveM ready or intended for use on FiveM, what the buyer decides to do with it is then on them and you aren’t held responsible.

1 Like

What rule number is it?

1 Like

Rule 8

No, that is still wrong. If you know nobody is going to buy interiors for any other reason, that is evidently still wrong.

How is that still wrong? If he intends to sell them for single player it’s not his fault what the buyer decides to do with them, but he must also not use them on FiveM nor tell people they can be used in FiveM when they purchase them.

If I sell you a gun when I can reasonably know you’re going to kill someone with it, and you then do, am I not wrong too?

If some RP server owner buys an interior ‘for SP’, everyone knows they’re not going to use it ‘for SP’.

1 Like

Except it’s not a gun? It’s a modification to GTA 5 and has no FiveM manifest, it doesn’t really matter what he think he knows because he doesn’t know, whatever the customer decides to do with it it’s not his fault, he just needs to make it aware in his TOS that it’s not intended for use on FiveM. So if he does that and is still breaking your TOS then honestly :man_shrugging:t2:

Also can’t he sell for FiveM as long as he uses that tebex thing or whatever it’s called.

Tebex is for monetization of a server.

Could be wrong but I remember seeing this when it was first posted, breze also sells MLO’s which he was referring to when he was talking about assets.

2 Likes

Yeah. I was under the impression that any asset or server related sales were permitted through Tebex as long as it is through Tebex.

I don’t imagine MLOs will be allowed under the rules given there.

“Must be directly related to the specific server”

2 posts were split to a new topic: Can a server sell base GTA content?