Self Radio disappeared in FiveM, not in GTAV

Hey guys was just curious if anybody uses Self Radio and has it not showing up while you are in your city. One day my Self Radio was there like it always has been, the next it vanished (only in FiveM). If I play vanilla GTAV it’s still there. I have tried google searching for it but cant find much help relating to my problem specifically.

5 Likes

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Can confirm, I use Self Radio and have done for a long time, it was there only a couple days ago now in all servers its not on the radio radial menu but still shows and works fine in the base GTAV Game.

1 Like

I posted this on Reddit too and someone else got back to me saying the same thing pretty much, a buddy of his runs a server and said it could be because of new cheats going around. I noticed a FiveM anti-cheat I have never seen before load up real quick the other day before I noticed Self Radio was gone, I think it has something to do with that and not letting our system read our custom music files in the User Music folder. It’s good to know it wasn’t anything I did on my end or one of my files messing it up (I assumed it wasn’t since I could load into single player and it would be there.) Hopefully this isn’t the end of Self Radio in FiveM servers, I really like using it.

Can you check if using the User Music folder in %localappdata%\Rockstar Games\GTA V still works?

1 Like

yeah its not working for me too it was fine like 3 days ago i hope they fix it

I tried that before I made the post, I tried lots of things and nothing has worked. Clearly it’s something we are all experiencing out of nowhere so it’s nothing we have done on our ends.

i fixed it i went into appdata then Local and rockstar games and GTA V then i put all my Music in there

6 Likes

Yup this was the fix for me too, thanks a lot.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.