🌐 Seeking Enthusiastic Team Members to Build & Run a Server Together

Hey everyone! :wave: I’m currently in the process of setting up a new server, and I’m looking for passionate and motivated individuals to join me on this exciting adventure! Our goal is to create a fun, engaging, and inclusive online community where people can connect, share their interests, and have a great time. :tada:

To make this dream a reality, I need people with various skills and backgrounds to fill the following roles:

1. Developers :computer: - If you have experience with server-side programming (e.g., JavaScript, Lua, Python, Ruby), front-end development (HTML, CSS, JavaScript), or database management, we could use your expertise in building and maintaining our server.
  2. Management :clipboard: - A solid management team is crucial for the success of any community. We need people who can oversee the server’s day-to-day operations, coordinate events, and ensure everything runs smoothly. Experience in project management and community building would be a huge plus!
  3. Admins :gear: - Admins are responsible for enforcing the rules and keeping the server safe and welcoming. If you have previous experience as an admin or moderator, or if you’re just a responsible, level-headed person with a strong sense of fairness, we’d love to have you on board!
  4. Moderators :hammer: - We need moderators to help maintain a positive atmosphere in the server by monitoring chat, resolving conflicts, and assisting members as needed. If you’re an active listener, have good communication skills, and enjoy helping others, this role might be perfect for you!
  5. Co-owners :handshake: - I’m also open to partnering with like-minded individuals who share my vision for the server and have experience running successful online communities. If you’re interested in taking on a co-owner role, let’s chat and see if our goals align!

If any of these roles sound like a good fit for you, please drop a comment below or send me a DM with the following information:

• Your preferred role(s)
  • Any relevant experience or skills
  • Timezone and availability
  • A brief description of why you’re interested in joining our team

i can be found here on discord: Vail#7534

Together, we can create an amazing community that people will love to be a part of. I can’t wait to hear from you and start building this incredible server together! :rocket:

I’ve sent you a friend request G23#2510.

Added you! :slight_smile:

bump :slight_smile:

bump :slight_smile:

Im down TristanDB#2704

added

I didnt get anything could you try again ?

Could you add me again TristanDB#2704