Seeking a Co-Owner for a High-Quality RP Server

Hello, FiveM Community!

We are in the early stages of creating a serious RP server focused on depth, originality, and unparalleled roleplaying experiences. With a dedicated team of three experienced developers, our ambition is to develop most features from scratch, ensuring our server stands out with its unique and high-quality offerings.

What We’re Looking For:

We’re seeking a co-owner to brainstorm script ideas, assist in server organization, contribute to rule writing, and manage the myriad tasks involved in bringing a FiveM server to life. The ideal candidate is someone with a mature mindset, who understands the nuances of server management and development, and is willing to share in the financial responsibilities of the server.

Ideal Partner Traits:

• Mature attitude towards server management and development, valuing stability and growth.

• Skilled in crafting clear, engaging rules to ensure a positive and fair community environment.

• Creative thinker with a vision for unique server features.

• Willing to share in financial responsibilities to support server quality and uniqueness.

Get in Touch:

If you’re ready for this challenge and eager to contribute to something special, please contact me on Discord with a brief introduction and why you think you’d be a great fit for our team. Discord name: wtfomgasd

sent you a discord friend request to respond.
Corey S.

hey i would love to talk, my discord is valum0

Don’t know if you are still looking for someone to help out. Sent you a FR on discord to discuss further.

selling a loaded keymaster if you’re interested

@LDEGaming owned by me you scammer lol
nice stealing that shit you degenerate clown looking mf