Searching for a new community

Hey all, I’m currently looking for a new community to call home. You’ll find what I want and don’t want down below.

What I’m looking for

• I’m looking for a community that’s in need of a Law Enforcement Department Head - I’ve spent over three years on FiveM and in all/most of this time I’ve been a member of Command or Administration within an LE agency. If you need a head, I’m your guy lol.

• No ESX/Economy communities. I’m much more used to (and prefer to) use vMenu.

• A Decently sized community. Not 100 members, not 75, more like 20-50, maybe.

• No Servers that are still in development or BETA. I play FiveM for the fun of it, and realism. Both of which require in-game activities for me.

A bit about me;

I’m newly 16. That’s it.

Well, if you have a server that fits the above ‘requirements’ then post below! Thanks - Ryan.

Alaska State life RP | Looking for LEOS & CIVS

Come Join us https://discord.gg/HUT3vJS

Alaska state is a rapidly growing FiveM server that makes having fun the main priority. Here at Alaska state life we strive to become the best FiveM server and community as a whole!

About Us

Alaska State life is a serious roleplay community, dedicated to having fun while also maintaining realistic RP. The server is Alaska-based and features departments that actually exist in Alaska such as the Alaska State Trooper and more to come as we grow.

Our server has decided to implement multiple custom scripts, many of which are completely custom, that help balance the roleplay between police and civilians.We also have a slow-mode system, which can be applied to civilians after a scene that restricts them from shooting or driving over the speed limit for 10 minutes after a scene. This gives other players an opportunity to create scenes rather than having one person continually rob a store which typically leads to a server-wide priority cooldown. This, along with our working holster and unrack script, allow for some really fun RP that is fair for both officers and civilians, We also have a cad/mdt to help improve our rp.

Requirements to Join
• A decent understanding of how to roleplay (RDM, VDM, NLR, etc). • A working microphone, and pair of headphones.

Come Join us https://discord.gg/HUT3vJS

Welcome to Heart County RP!

Heart County RP is currently looking for staff in order to help develop and kick start the community. But first, a little about us:

Heart County RP is a FiveM server that is dedicated to its members and the community as a whole. Started on the 10th June 2020, We are aiming to build an awesome environment for roleplayers, content creators, and staff.

So who are we looking for?

Well as of right now we’re looking for the following positions:

• Community Director [0/2 fulfilled.]

• FX Server Developer [0/2 fulfilled.]

• Heart County Moderation Team [0/3 fulfilled.]

• Blaine County Sherrif’s Office - Head of Department [1/1 fulfilled.]

• Los Santos Police - Head of Department [0/1 fulfilled.]

• San Andreas State Police - Head of Department [0/1 fulfilled.]

• San Andreas Fire Department - Head of Department [1/1 fulfilled.]

• San Andreas Communications - Head of Department [0/1 fulfilled.]

If you’re interested in one of these positions, please contact Heart County RP at on our discord:

Hey Crook_BCSO, we are looking for LEO and Civilian members. If you would like to check us out, I will provide this insert with a discord invite and the link to our forum page.

You should check us out!

Use inactive. Topic too old to warrant people posting ads.