Scripts i need made help needed

can someone please make me a metro train station kinda like no pixel has i have tried to look for some and i cannot find any second off to go along with it is i need a script made that makes you spawn at the metro station like in no pixel lastly i need more of clubs like the comedy club and others to get teleports in side them and getting them marked on the map also i need more general store marked and allows me to buy things from them

if anyone can make these for me or link me some mods that may help i would appreciate it thank you

Change the coords in the map your running.

Search the release section. Everything you asked for is there. You just have to put it together and make it work. Because no one is gonna do that for you.

Comedy Club only has solid floors, everything else has no collision. Useless in any sense, except for a place where the player can’t move.

no i just wanted it for more rp situations

The walls can be solidified and collision can be enabled. But default, your right pointless without those changes.

well im new to this server making and i need help

hey what is a good admin menu ?

Really? How do I do that? I don’t believe there is an IPL for it.

hey whts the default map ? fivem map hipster or skater? and how can i get the cords to the area i want?

Not 100% sure how. Doesn’t involve ipls. Sin coded it into nopixel for koil. Caught a glimpse of the code on stream.

can you link the stream?

you got discord? call me?

my discord name number is #6047

hey you got discord call me? #6047