[SCRIPT] Whitelist

INSTALL TUTORIAL

1. Put the whitelist file into your resources file in your server.

2. Go into the serverwhitelist.lua file and add your whitelisted ips as directed inside the file.

3. Then go into your citmp-server.yml file and add in [- whitelist] under the the AutoStartResources like the others.

4. Profit! :trophy:

IMPORTANT!!! ----YOU MUST RESTART THE SERVER IF YOU ADD IP ADDRESSES!!!---- !!!IMPORTANT

THIS IS ONLY TEMPORARY I WILL UPDATE THIS IF IT’S FIXED!

DOWNLOAD: GitHub Download

Confirming that this script does in fact work, great work!

Nice, great job.

nicely doner, looks like it was redone from what I posted. That was a good idea i did

@cody196 What you posted didn’t work. I would recommend deleting your forum posts.

I get this when trying to install it. Then .bat does not start the server

@Ghost-Killer

Try It Like This

View Example

@cody196 If it was such a good idea YOU did then why didn’t you just do it the first time and stop wasting other peoples time trying to install your broken script. Im pretty sure alot of people appreciate what we did to release this WORKING. So stop releaseing broken scripts and people wont fix them for you.

Here You Go Cody

@xander1998 Thank you

Nice work!

@cody196 dont try to get credit for this -.- …

@xander1998
i still cant connect when i add my ip xs

@prefex are you sure you are doing it properly? everyone else is working. Get on their discord server and send me a message @cross and I will help you out

Yeah you need to use spaces instead of tabs.

@xander1998 i found what i was doing wrong, it was my own fault :slight_smile:

@xander1998 I have the same issue as Ghost. From the screenshot you posted, I couldn’t gather a solution. Could you tell me what that screenshot means?

Sorry guys I have been gone for a few weeks do to some personal life issues but if you can show me whats wrong I may be able to fix it. like take a screenshot and post it on here

I have been looking into your issues and have found nothing. I checked it on my server aswell as a friends server and the whitelist message and the whitelist script is working fine. Can I see how you have setup your whitelists?

Hi guys, I’ve been trying for the past week to get the white list script to work for my group server and the .bat file shows like it is running the script but still when joining the server anyone can still join as though it weren’t whitelisted in the script. I don’t know what to do now being at my wits end with it because it’s very hard to roleplay with people coming in and spawning in huge jets and other things. Any help would be greatly appreciated! EDIT: After many hours and help from friends we finally got it whitelisted!

Where do i put the files? do i put the whole Whitelist-master file folder in resources?