SCEPTRE RP | Canadian Operated RP Server

SCEPTRE RP is a Canadian solo built and operated server that brings a wide variety of player options to fit your RP needs. I opened the server in March of 2023, so we are still pretty new, I’ve put in 6 months so far into resource development, and customization. I am still actively in resource development with the help of some users from all around the internet and all around the world.

Adult Server | 18+ ONLY

KEY FEATURES:

• $30,000 Startup Bonus added to your Bank Account once you have created your character. (all characters)
  • 10 player slots | at this time, with more to come once we can fill those slots on a consistent basis.
  • Over 300 Real Life Vehicles | purchase as many as you want and store them in your Garage.
  • Player Homes | Player Stashes included.
  • Whitelisted Service Jobs | including Police, EMS, and Mechanics.
  • Discord Server | to stay in touch with the community as we grow. (Being a member in the Discord Server will eventually become a requirement for entry into the RP Server… Invite Link is listed below.)
  • 24 Hour Days | our server features real time, with weather cycles. (Based on EDT “Toronto/NY time”)
  • 18+ ONLY | Female Avatars have Upgraded and Realistic Bodies with visible nipples, also included are a wide variety of adult themed animations.

DISCLAIMER:
BANS | I don’t believe in banning players unless a consistent violation of basic RP Rules is observed. Everyone deserves a warning for a second chance to improve their behaviour. It is very rare for a player to receive a permanent ban in this server, we have measures to deal with trolls.

Modders | will receive a permanent hardware ban without warning or option to appeal.

Minor Aged Players | will be banned temporarily until they reach 18 years of age.

Microphone Requirement | Players should have their Mic situation dealt with before entering the server to ensure RP quality.

NOTE: This description is subject to editing over time.

DISCORD SERVER:

FIVEM SERVER: