Scene Director for FiveM

I have found a way to make scene director work with FiveM, which I suppose hasn’t been a major topic in here for a bit. Pretty simple really.

Install the scenedirector ASI and INI into your FiveM plugins, and then install the mod as you typically would into your singleplayer directory for the game. I also have my scenedirector folder in subprocess as if it were menyoo, but I wouldn’t could on that making a difference.

Only thing i’ve noticed, is the AI like to wander when not in use. So make sure you have a trainer to freeze them in place. I did use a modified ASI that I found from Zede on the forums (will be linked below as well as the ASI). Hope this helps someone, especially when trying to use maps you aren’t allowed to use outside of FiveM escrow.

SceneDirector.asi (806 KB)

(One last thing noticed after all of that, you cannot filter animations or search them, must be found within the menu itself)

1 Like

Always finding new things, some animations may not work properly but the majority I have used seem to. Actors may also disappear after an action, so it would be recommended to have consistent saves that you can reload as needed. I personally just create copies and put them around the corner, as it has difficulties reloading MP Peds,

Cheers

Uhm i tried to add this but it doesn’t work when i try to open it with F10?

dont work mega failure

What build are you running your server on? This has been tested with 2545, an older build. You also must install it into your main games directory, as well as put the ASI into your fivem plugins.

I followed all the steps, the menu spawns successfully, but I have some problems:

1. Often the menu is duplicated and I end up losing control over it;
  2. The Peds set as actors in FIVEM walk around uncontrollably (but that’s not the biggest problem)
  3. The animations synchronized with props are not working, and whether or not they are what make all the difference in this script in FIVEM, since I can use real people to play the characters.

I wanted autonomy in the animations :heart:

Do you fixed some of these problems?