Scam or Legit?!

I started playing GTA5 after a long break and noticed that my acc was hacked so i talked with the support and got it back. now i wanted to install fivem und noticed after install fivem.exe from fivem.net it opens a different Rockstar Games Luncher. is that normal? even when my, from steam installed, luncher is open, fivem open another one that looks a bit different to the one that i got from steam. it looks like a scam and i dont want to loose my acc again. Is that normal?

edit: i dont understand why no one answer this… i guess everyone here on this forum uses fivem and should know if this normal or not.

just wanna be shure that its a normal prosess that fivem uses its own luncher. If this is not normal i can investige whats wrong but when this is meant to be i can just go on…

if you dont trust it best bet is to format your PC and install windows new lol

Just wanna now if it is normal that fivem uses its own luncher instead of the installed one or not befor i type in my login data…

If you downloaded FiveM from https://fivem.net then what you downloaded is legit. FiveM opens it’s own process for Social Club to verify you own the game.

Because people have lives and aren’t waiting on pins and needles to respond to every post on the forums.

But providing a screenshot of whatever rockstar games launcher that looks like a scam would be very helpful. But it is very normal for RGL to open if you haven’t started GTA from steam at least once.

Yeah I know people have a live but just a simply reply with “yes this is normal” or “this should not Happen” doesnt really take much time… They Also had the time to open this. But anyways I got the answer I wanted. So thanks for the help :slight_smile:

(and I started gta5 before trying fivem)

Here a screenshot