Save identifiers to a SQL Database

So I have a server based on JSON, just trying to look for a script that would put the identifier (Steam 64 ID) into a SQL database so that I can get GCPhones to work. Mostly wondering how its done! If anyone has the time to make something that would do this, it would be greatly appreciated!

• NickM

I’m not sure what steam identifiers have to do with Phones?

Or what you mean by a “a server based on JSON” for that matter.

Looks like GCPhone assumes you have a Users table

Do you have some framework that’s managing users … if not maybe look at ```
essentialmode and esx_phone

Sorry. Im just super tired after trying to make this work! Anyway

The server that I have set up is using JSON instead of SQL. I have just made frazzle’s old framework work for that matter. What I am trying to figure out is how I can get GCPhones to pull out the steam id from the json user data instead of sql.

Ah well GCPhone requires a SQL database as you can see from that script.

So you’d have a bit of work to adapt it to using JSON files, you’d have to find all the places it accesses the SQL database and change them as well

Ahhh. I see! I mean… I am using SQL for the MDT that I have in here, just wondering if there might be a script that would just create a “user” in the database that would randomly generate a phonenumber and put in the steam 64 id… I am quite new at this, but seems like something that could work.

you need to deploy the sql for the phone resource and link it to your User’s table

because the phone resource needs database tables to store contacts, messages (texts) etc.

Do you think there is a script that instantly would send their identifier and steam name to a SQL database? I think it should be excactly what I need :slight_smile: