Savage-RP | TokoVOIP | EUP | Custom Scripts | Custom Cars | Events | Legal and Illegal Jobs | CAD | Fun Community - Looking for additional Devs

Welcome and greetings! First off, let’s bring you up to speed of who we are…

Savage-RP is part of the larger Savage Gaming community which has around 400 members who gather for casual community games in a chilled out setting. Our FiveM server has been up and running for around 4 weeks and has undergone some serious development to get it to where it is now. We pride ourselves on giving the best possible platform for roleplayers to do what they do best. First and formost, we want to offer a fun and engaging experience to everyone who comes and plays.

As a base, we’ve made sure our emergency services have all the tools they need for a fulfilling standard of roleplay. Whether you’re being scraped off the floor by a medic or being arrested by a member of the police department, the interaction options are huge. This also extends out to the civilians who have a massive choice of activites and props to really customize their experience.

Although we are not whitelisted, we do require players to register on our website so they can be assigned TeamSpeak tags which will allow them to play on our server. We understand that this will put some players off but we firmly believe the quality of ■■■■■■■■ is very much worth it. What it does also do, is offer a slightly safer server away from the lesser dedicated trolls.

Some of our other key features include;

• ■■■■■■■■
  • EUP
  • Whitelisted PD & EMS
  • Custom Cars
  • Custom Scripts
  • Regular Events
  • Legal and Illegal Jobs
  • CAD System
  • A Roleplay Focussed Community
  • Dedicated Development Team
  • Regular Updates And Patches

Here’s some pictures to help you visualise the server;

Well there you have it. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Ultimately, we hope you come and check us out. To finish off, here’s some important links that you’ll need …

WEBSITE - https://savage-rp.com
TEAMSPEAK - ts3.savage-rp.com
DISCORD - https://discord.gg/cHn3ueh

5 Likes

Great server with lovely chaps, great updates and good staff.

5 Likes

Awesome Server!

4 Likes

Epic server, the community and staff are so professional its epic!
recommended!

4 Likes

Great server, I’ve had a blast so far and I’m continually blown away by the development!

4 Likes

Thank you for the kind and generous words. I know I speak for the whole team by saying that it makes us very proud to see positive feedback about our hardwork.

2 Likes

SavageRP is a wonderful roleplay server aimed at creating a real-life experience! Honestly this server is so good and realistic, I would definitely recommend you to play it. The staff are friendly and the players are welcoming to the warm environment that is the community.

3 Likes

Thank you for the very kind words, we try our best and are delighted to hear you’re having a good time on our server :slight_smile:

1 Like

We’re actively looking for additional developers to help with the project. If you’ve got FiveM experience and want to be part of an exciting development project, head over to our website and pop an application in. If you’d like more information or have any questions, hop on our TeamSpeak and either myself or another member of the team will happily go through things with you.

1 Like

I’ve just updated the OP with some more pictures from the server. I have to admit, it’s been slow going but we’re starting to really find our feet now.

1 Like

Server relaunch coming very soon :sunglasses:

@PapaHedge please can u help me send me the server on fivem and the discord server please

hello why i can’t join the discord server can u please send a new link

Hello i try to join savage rp not whitlist he say to me need discord whitelist ! Before i can join but now i cant and can you give me the discord link because thats url don’t work

AliEbrahim
May 30

Hello i try to join savage rp not whitlist he say to me need discord whitelist ! Before i can join but now i cant and can you give me the discord link because thats url don’t work

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

I need the discord link too