SASP/SAST Livery pack, 17 Liverys!

What part of this took hours and hours. Looks like it was done in ms paint with them messed up lines.
If this is your first skin job then keep working at it and you will get better. But 10 bucks for starter skins is wow

4 Likes

Go cry on someone else’s post I put the skins up for slae for those whom want it, if you dont then keep going on your day, otherwise dont waste your breath kid

Dam someone is so butt hurt they went on a post of mine from may 2020 to say im an ass lol… I was nice about it before.

This skin job is trash looks like a preschooler did it expecting a gold star from mommy and daddy.

If your gonna make a " livery" and charge expect people to complain when the lines aint straight nor filled and the livery doesnt match across all vehicles (ya know like how your suv is backwards)

Come back to the livery game when your really ready.

Shit atlease when i do a skin its free and looks good.

3 Likes

I’m sorry but I have to agree, I liked the skin at first, but as I got a closer look, there is no crisp straight line on the white stripe and cringed. You can do better.

Fix the white stripe properly and you will probably see some sales. Anyone looking for skins for their vehicles on their server look at the skins carefully before they buy, and you wont get many sales from stripes that look like they were done by hand.

the white stripe is just a pain for the eyes

do you have this for the Vanilla cars?

Sure do. Hit me up in dm so we dont spam the post

IP infringement