SASP Retro Police Car Pack

I have made a few modifications to the Chevrolet Caprice and USAF Merit from this mod: Retro Emergency Vehicles Pack - GTA5-Mods.com

I have changed the Handling and made it fit the San Andreas State Police theme.

Here is the download link:
Mega: 24.45 MB file on MEGA

Direct: SASP Vintage Pack.rar (24.5 MB)

Credit goes to Lozano71 for creating the original mod: Retro Emergency Vehicles Pack - GTA5-Mods.com

SpawnCodes:

sasp_usafmerit (72 AMC Matador)
sasp_chevcap (89 Caprice)

Templates: Templates.rar (4.5 MB)
Disclaimer! I didn’t make the templates, I simply put them here so that you don’t have to search in the original pack for them!

If you have found any bugs/problems with this mod or you have any ideas on how to improve it, feel free to contact me on discord at: ofekiii#8975

3 Likes

Hey so i think you forgot the files Screen capture - 8460209ce67ca6cffcc7cc0cb388e4b0 - Gyazo

My Bad :sweat_smile:, Should be Fixed now, I have also Fixed the liveries (you can see the problem in the current pictures if you look at the doors), I will update the Images soon as well so you can see what the Fixed version looks like.

Also is there an template and is there any way i can turn the lights to red and blue?

yes and yes, I will upload both templates now and to change it to red and blue you need to change the textures in the .ytd files

When textures do i change?

I don’t remember if Lorenzo lets people reupload his stuff without permission.

1 Like

How do i get the template?

I put a link to Download both templates at the bottom of the release.

what year are these cars?

1980’s

im looking for exact year if possible

1 Like

89 Caprice, 72 AMC Matador

What color are the light’s supposed to be on both vehicles ?

Hey what cars do they replace ? police police2 ?

Maybe you got more mods from this time period ?

If you could add me on DC: Mantas#1082

for me the spawn code is wrong is there anything else it could be?

look in the files or maybe there just installed wrong

Is this vehicle ELS?