[SARP] San Andreas Roleplay | Customized ESX | Civilian Focused | Adult Community | Official FiveM Server of Police 10-13 | Run by IRL LEO/Fire/Dispatch

Hello and thanks for stopping by the official recruitment thread for San Andreas Roleplay, the official FiveM Community for the highly anticipated police simulation game, Police 10-13.

My name is Ponch and I am the developer of SARP. The ESX base is a culmination of over a year’s worth of edits to ESX and recently I’ve spent months customizing the SARP server and working tirelessly with our community to continue to improve, fix and develop content for the server. The result of this effort has resulted in what the server is today, a customized and enjoyable ESX-based server that focuses on LEO RP and Civilian life.

Our community offers the generic and basic ESX features, including an economy, jobs, vehicle shops, housing, drugs, store and bank robberies, etc. While we offer the basic ESX features, the majority of these systems are customized to offer a unique experience for our members. We also offer a large variety of map enhancements that elevate RP even further.

I am currently in the process of modeling custom vehicles for each LEO department. While they are not finished, you can expect a large variety of vehicles being available for LSPD, BCSO and SASP. I will update the thread with screenshots of our new vehicles as I finish them and get them in game.

Our community is structured a bit differently than the majority of communities out there. At SARP we believe that RP should always come first, and because of that we offer two choices to our members. You can either play as a civilian or you can choose to play as public safety. If you choose to play as public safety, you can apply for LEO, Fire/EMS or Dispatch.

As a LEO, you can choose to play as any department you wish, at any time you wish. We also do not restrict which vehicles you can drive. If you are interested in getting more involved, we offer a variety of specialized units such as air support, SRT, drug enforcement, field training, etc.

While I do not have many screen shots available right now, take a moment to watch a short promotional video made by one of our members of the civilian department. This thread will be updated frequently with screen shots of the community.

Currently we are recruiting for the following departments:
Civilian
LEO
Fire/EMS
Dispatch

If you are interested - stop by our discord and drop an application. I look forward to seeing everyone in game!

2 Likes

Asset 1

Welcome to

San Andreas Roleplay

Hey there!

Hope you are all doing well, I just wanted to bump this post and help explain a little more about us.

Who are we?

San Andreas Roleplay is a community that is partnered with Police 10-13 police simulation game. Our community is a full economy based server, with an emphasis on civilian roleplay. We want our civilians to have fun, develop their characters, and start their stories.

Why us?

SARP (San Andreas Roleplay) is a community that is unmatched. First, let me explain how we operate here. We do not have individual LEO Departments. If you want to be a Law Enforcement Officer, you go through a standardized LEO course, and then you are cleared for duty. When you are cleared for duty, you are able to patrol as any department you would like to patrol as. We also don’t have Area’s of play. Statewide, all the time.

We utilize the CAD/MDT system provided by Afterthought Systems. We also just went through a complete restructure, and removed a lot of our members. Now is the prime opportunity to get in on the ground floor, and get involved.

What do we offer?

Well, I could say the same bull that every other community says, such as “custom CAD/MDT”, “Active Staff”, yada yada yada. But here is what is actually unique about us:

• Custom state police vehicle models, made by our community director, Ponch.
  • Continuous development of server scripts
  • Constant flowing updates to the server
  • Active engagement in Discord.

I truly hope to see some fresh faces soon,
Drake Johnson

1 Like

BUMP
Hello and thanks for stopping by the official recruitment thread for San Andreas Roleplay!

Our community offers the generic and basic ESX features, including an economy, jobs, vehicle shops, housing, drugs, store and bank robberies, etc. While we offer the basic ESX features, the majority of these systems are customized to offer a unique experience for our members. We also offer a large variety of map enhancements that elevate RP even further.

On top of all the Basic features that we have we also have fully modled PD and Sherriff stations with working jails inside. We also have interiors for the major FDs.

Currently we are recruiting for the following departments:
Civilian
Fire/EMS
Dispatch

If you are interested - stop by our discord and drop an application. We look forward to seeing everyone in game!

Blaine County Detectives will have their hands full tonight… Why not join us and help the fight against crime in San Andreas!? :grin:

If you are interested - stop by our discord and join our server the same day you submit your application!

I do not know about you BUT… This definitely seems like a classic Dance Challenge! :joy: #DanceChallenge #LSPDChallengeBCSO

Come and join the fun and laid back community that we call SARP! Hop in the server same day as application submission (we work fast :wink: )!!

https://youtu.be/0jSoP4YprDE

Common Question(s): What kind of things can civilians do in your server?! :thinking:

We are glad you asked… :sunglasses: Check out what we offer in the server just for you! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNTXMRdQ5gk

Come join the laid back and fun community that we call SARP! We work fast - hop in the server same day as application submission! What are you waiting on?

Seems very basic, everything you have showed in your showcase is a public script, the word custom doesn’t mean anything in FiveM these days, try to be unique and show what makes your server stand out, not public scripts that every server has such as inventoryhud and dpemotes.

Come and join the fun and laid back community that we call SARP! Hop in the server same day as application submission (we work fast ) https://discordapp.com/invite/Tj9zwj9

YOU’VE BEEN INVITED TO JOIN A SERVER

SARP | San Andreas Roleplay

45 Online 184 Members

We are HOT & READY out here. Come and check out our new fleet of vehicles (more to come…)!

Come join the laid back yet realistic RP community that we call SARP! We work fast - hop in the server same day as application submission! What are you waiting for?
https://discordapp.com/invite/Tj9zwj9

What was that? Sorry, I cannot hear you over the loud roaring of this charger responding to shots fired!

We are always looking for more people to help the community GROW! Come join the laid back yet realistic RP community that we call SARP! We work fast - hop in the server same day as application submission! :wink: What are you waiting for?

Our community offers the generic and basic ESX features, including an functional economy, jobs opportunities, functional car dealership, housing, slinging those drugs, actual stores and even allows for bank robberies.

While we offer the basic ESX features, the majority of these systems are customized to offer a unique experience for our members. We also offer a large variety of map enhancements that elevate RP even further.

We are always looking for more people to help the community GROW ! Come join the laid back yet realistic roleplay community that we call SARP! We work fast - hop in the server same day as application submission! :wink: :laughing:What are you waiting for?

Looking for a community that has their bearings and are self sufficient. To start off I can tell you a bit about myself. I have been Role playing for about 5 years. I have been in some well known communities, DOJRP (Staff, BCSO), OCRP (Staff, Public Safety). I have also owned my own community of about 300. I took a little break from fivem and feel it is easier to find a well laid out community than it is to run my own. I will be able to bring, 1,024 slot ts that can be split into 2 servers. Documents (SOPS(including subdivision’s), Rules and Regulations, forms of all sorts), we have rosters set up to record data, custom assets (custom modeled and skinned vehicles, with lots of features nobody else has! Yes we make our own vehicles), server development, and tons and tons more. We are only looking for a community that is able to handle there own and will stay together. We aren’t looking for children ran communities so I do have certain requirements which I will list below.

Requirements:
Use TeamSpeak for RTO, etc.
Controller Friendly
Established Role Players, Staff and Administration
Whitelisted
Willing to listen to suggestions
No disrespect or immaturity within community
Be able to constantly fill 1 or more 32 player servers
Have at least 100 active members
Must have a website

Also looking for:
Community Manager type position.
As well as my other members I’d bring along be valued within the community
A few weeks or month in the community or until we see fit to release our documents (Just incase you wanna try and steal our shit we wanna have some time to get to know everyone)

Questions you can contact me on here or add me on discord, Josh Almighty#9672

@Huberj97 we have a dedicated team of individuals on our Discord that would love to speak with you about the opportunities for both you and your team! If you wish to speak with us, we are always ready to talk and discuss further!

Recruitment Team:

You know… Sometimes it feels good to get away from all the things we offer… You know, like the… functional economy, paying job opportunities, vehicle dealership(real vehicles too), functional housing(can store your personal vehicles), slinging drugs throughout the city, functional store with bank robberies, and etc. You know what I mean? Come and join us!

Come join the laid back and fun community that we call SARP! We work fast - hop in the server same day as application submission! :wink:What are you waiting for?

Come and check out the new BCSO truck that was added to the agency’s fleet - the working spotlight for those dark nights. :wink:

Come join the laid back yet realistic role play community that we call SARP! We work fast - hop in the server same day as application submission! :wink: :face_with_monocle: What are you waiting for?

I’ve been with SARP for a little while now, and I just want to say, this is one of the most engaging communities I’ve had the opportunity to be a part of. I am active nearly every day in the server as a Civillian, typically playing to role of John Ford, a mechanic/tow truck driver in Sandy Shores. I have to say, when things get slow, the LEOs and the rest of the community always seem to find something new and creative to keep us busy. I really enjoy being part of this community, and hope to be here for many years to come. The staff and other members are very friendly and easy to talk to, which makes it all that much more enjoyable to take part in. I definitely recommend taking a look into SARP. You won’t regret it! If you ARE interested. check out their Discord! https://discord.gg/fMupM9 Happy Gaming!

Thank you for those kind words! We really do appreciate members such as yourself with keeping the roleplay fun but as realistic as possible! Keep up the great work!

If you want to join us and the dedicated people to realistic RP, feel free to hop on our discord. We work fast - hop in the server same day as application submission! What are you waiting for? :thinking: :grin: :arrow_down:

Dawn search and rescue operation on Mt. Chilead. :upside_down_face:

If you want to join us and the dedicated people to realistic RP, feel free to hop on our discord. We work fast - hop in the server same day as application submission! What are you waiting for? :call_me_hand:

In recent news… This Fiat thought it could outrun the BCSO department. As you can see… That engine exploded. Yikes! :laughing: :grinning:

If you want to join us and the dedicated people to realistic RP, feel free to hop on our discord. We work fast - hop in the server same day as application submission! What are you waiting for? :call_me_hand:

I normally don’t do this BUT… I felt as though this community needed a shout out for all the amazing things that they do and offer for us. This is one of the best communities that I have been apart of in a LONG time. From the endless opportunities that they offer both in the server and out, to the management team who actually listen to our suggestions and implement it. You want a real car added? Added. You are having technical issues with your game? The tech team is on it. You want to do some kind of big event? Considered it done. They listen and adjust accordingly.

Okay, I am done now. Hope to see more people joining, you won’t regret it. Peace!

1 Like