I would like to present our server and community in this post.
San Andreas Pilots (or “SAP”) is a community of players dedicated to simulating and roleplaying aviation in GTA. It was started in 2006 with a SA-MP server and continues into the modern generation of GTA in FiveM.
SAP website: www.sapilots.org
SAP YouTube Channel: click here
SAP server IP: 188.8.131.52:30100 (or just enter “SAP” in FiveM client search box)
SAP server script is developed and updated almost daily and the current main server features are:
- Interactive avionics UI of aircrafts – with NDB, VOR, ILS, autopilot systems, etc.:
- Vehicles fuel system
- Money system – payments for in-game services, and jobs to earn, which involve NPCs (like delivery of VIP, SAR - Search & Rescue missions, etc.):
- Extended world borders with multiple custom islands, including unique zones outside SA mainland:
- Player accounts, auto-tracking of flight minutes which are shown within the game scoreboard, and ability to view this statistic individually for each aircraft:
- Ability to own private properties and vehicles on server
- NPC taxi system:
- 24/7 hospital system:
- SAP Bot, which monitors and reacts to in-game events
- Vehicle engines can be toggled on / off
- Co-pilot can also control engine, landing gears, cabin interior lights, radio etc.
- Binoculars with ability to zoom and toggle different modes (night vision, heat vision):
- PPL (Private Pilot License) to pilot aircrafts
- Ability to conveniently enter vehicles as a passenger:
- Cellphone UI for convenient access to bank account, available jobs (missions), etc.:
- Ability to tow aircrafts with ground vehicles:
- Anchoring of boats and aircrafts which can float in water
- Custom aircraft smoke trails:
- Vehicle doors, cargo bays and windows can be individually opened / closed:
- Rappelling from helicopters:
- Ability to see in-game clock and METAR weather information and forecasts
- Ability to use cruise-control in ground vehicles and auto-throttle in aircrafts
- Advanced helicopter camera:
- Radar shows aircraft types and allows to distinguish between those which are being piloted by players and NPCs:
- Different player skins and animations:
- Use equipment such as scuba gear, parachute, flashlight, etc.:
- Ability to watch and listen to custom videos and IRL radio streams
- GPWS (Ground Proximity Warning System)
- Turbulence is disabled by default and affects aircrafts only in applicable weather conditions and heights
- Default “dead” jets are removed from LSIA and replaced with proper aircrafts
- Aircraft carrier, yacht, trains and metro are present on the server:
- RP community elements - SAP Statute Law (click to see), different SAP Departments and Guilds, SAP Higher Command
Planned roadmap features:
- Complex ATC dedicated systems, involving both players and NPCs
- Upcoming Military Expansion
- In-game shops and websites, selling private properties and locked, alarmed vehicles for in-game money
Implementation of all mentioned features is unique to SAP server and these are developed natively - we do not use 3rd–party mods.
We also organize and host events for the SAP community!
SAP is interested in attracting dedicated players, who might become potential future colleagues and [SAP] Members. We do not allow random aggressive players on our server, so each new player must pass an automated test before creating a server account – to prove basic knowledge of IRL aviation domain and their ability to understand and communicate in the English language.
So, if you are interested in multi-playing (or even single-playing) within an aviation-related experience in GTA – you are welcome to join our server and try it yourself! Don’t forget to visit our website and register on our forum! See you above the clouds!