Sandy tow yard (MLO)

https://modded.tebex.io/package/5392145
▲──────Welcome──────▲

Make sure you do not have any dup base game ymaps!

-Patches will be made for other mods please dm me what mod you are using and a patch will be made
▲──────◇◆◇──────▲
Sandy tow v1 package includes
1- Tow yard
5- Garage

▲──────◇◆◇──────▲
Patches
-None
▲──────◇◆◇──────▲
Update plans

▲──────◇◆◇──────▲
Whats coming!
PDs, Clinics, FDs, bars, and way more !
▲──────◇◆◇──────▲
Single out mlo from my bundle if you bought any of these and want to Upgrade you can!

▲──────◇◆◇──────▲
Know bugs and will be fixed with patches

▲──────◇◆◇──────▲
|-------------------------------------|----------------------------|
| Code is accessible | No |
| Subscription-based | No |
| Lines (approximately) | No |
| Requirements | Requirements no |
| Support | Yes |
▲──────◇◆◇──────▲
other work Click it !
https://modded.tebex.io/category/1767170

Does this have any kind of outside gate to secure the fenced in area?

yes it does

Hey, I bought the MLO and put it in our server earlier. Unfortunately, it seems like it causes a palm tree to spawn in front of our Fire Station MLO, along with the watch tower and rusted, dead vehicles behind it. Is there something that can be done to make that not happen? I’d like to use the tow yard, but we can’t have it interfering with other MLOs. Thanks!

yes i can fix that i would join my cord link in tebex and i can help you better just one basegame ymap file

or dm me and i can help you there as well

Having a problem with Liquor Ace chain link fence and some other props are inside the mlo from the old gas station it replaces.

Don’t think its a conflicting MLO as i have nothing on this end of sandy. Any help?

Having a problem with Liquor Ace chain link fence and some other props are inside the mlo from the old gas station it replaces.

Don’t think its a conflicting MLO as i have nothing on this end of sandy. Any help?

thats nve doing that tree

How is it NVE if he is on Stock Graphics?

NVE is a graphics enhancement. Has absolutely nothing to do with props conflicting…