Sandy Shores Water/Gas Building (Ymap)

What server? Would love to drop by.

San Andreas Valley RP
(SAVRP)

We just went formally live a couple days ago. before that, its just been a hangout place and where I can freely build my ymaps, customize liveries, and work on scripts haha.

Now, its a real server (esx, with vMenu aswell - which was a pain) and hopefully we grow :D. I try to provide the best content I can. I need to do an advertisement post in a couple days on this sites advertisement thread.

ESXv eh daaaaaaaaaaahm daniel

added the required asses by MBaddons and still didnt work :expressionless:

there are 3 addon prop files. 2 are in 1 link, 1 is in another. make sure you have all 3.

If you have all 3 i assure this works, unless you have a conflict within your server for the props and/or location.

You only linked 2 in the post

there are two google link yes… 1 google link has 1 of the addon packs, the other google link as 2 addon packs.

1 of the links dont even work

This is an old ymap release… for free… TBH you could just follow the first suggestion of going to 5mods to grab MB addons… but okay.

Links have been updated, I’ve broken them out to be 1 link per download so there are now 3 links to fully get all the addons.

This will probably be my last post on this ymap, as i have been working on my biggest ymap project and will be releasing that one soon.

any hints as to what it is?

MBaddons link is not wokring