Sandy Shores Water/Gas Building (Ymap)

Hi Everyone, Cougar Fanatic on behalf of the SAVRP Community - here with an awesome ymap build!

Today I bring to you a utility building – Sandy Shores’ very own Water and Power Company! Add some Civ RP to your server with this building, or even turn it into a fire station or something – whatever your feeling that day I suppose.

Included in this ymap is a full office building which has a CEO/Mangers office, clerical desks, full conference room, Balcony hangout, reception area, Clock in station, 3 small bay garage doors and 2 large bay garage doors. There is also a security checkpoint before entering the facility.

This map was thought of, after looking at station11 by tlittgaming, and inspired the location and buildings size to be completely overhauled.

This build has been released by me for free and is not to be sold to others.

Edit2: The google links by Thei has stopped working so I have added new links. See below. You need all 3 files for these maps to work properly.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/13p80A48L0aaKbMeHWpQYFTgyykKZVjTY/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YbdaPWMYzJaZKWfHmzhUg5mF6wZc_BRv/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XukPKak2SdWJ_LzarZd1fNMu8-guswuf/view?usp=sharing

Drop these files into your resources folder, and start them in your server cfg.

Without those downloaded, the majority of the ymap will not spawn in.

Drop these files into your resources folder, and start them in your server cfg.!

A few pictures and a video are here:

For this file, I have included the entire folder. All you need to do is drag the SAVRP_WPG folder into your script resources folder.

Then add “start SAVRP_WPG” into your server cfg file.

If you have any questions or comments regarding this build, other builds, or if you would like something custom built - Please feel free to message me!

Have fun, and enjoy your new Sandy Shores Utility Building! :slight_smile:
WPG Ymap.rar (25.4 MB)

Please move this to releases :slight_smile:

Hey again! xD . I like the look of this. Vnice, great job!

I understand you want to bring it as its yours but perhaps make it more discrete it can put people off of it, I know it can be changed by the user but ya know. Perhaps looking into a new logo for yourself that would fit in with maps. Also would be cool to see a time-lapse of you making these or a stream? :wink:

I personally use codewalker too and just want to say good work but this MB_Addons discourages a lot of people including myself If I was yall I would push to not having it as it adds load time when loading server and its 2 GB. However good work guys keep it up. Honestly nice to see people releasing stuff for everyone to use

2 Likes

Hello! Thats the game we all got to play right? Is it better to only use the codwalker items and save on the couple gigs worth of server space - or get the ability to use roads, walls, floors, etc and use MB addons. I personally have 200 gigs of storage space on my server but i do understand that others do not. I prefer to use the MB_Addons because of the additional abilities i get to use while making my creations. It is the only way to make things that look realistic - otherwise the ONLY prop you can use for walls is wall fragments… and trust me, ive been that route. I have a HUGE base i made that i only used based assets with… i am slowly going back and converting it with addons because it ended up being 6000 assets instead of 1000-2000 due to all the wall fragments i had to use.

1 Like

I am more then willing to change them out to what ever youd like, I have changed a few peoples who use these maps. I even made someone a 4k logo, added it to the painting, and gave them the full logo file to use else where. Just reach out to me to me through the ways in the .rar file. The reason they are the way they are is because that’s how we have them in our server. I basically make a map - test it - edit and perfect (as best as I can), then release what directly comes out of our server. ---- I have thought about doing a stream, but most of these buildings take days… the SAVHP one took me almost a week lol. I do stream when I’m building, just to the people in server who wanna watch. I have also thought about time-lapsing one. that would be really fun - but you would be really surprised about how many times I “remake” my stuff, to get it right. this one for example, i realized the whole thing wasnt squared up after doing the foundation and outside walls… tore the whole building down and restarted haha. i am super OCD. This one in particular was one of my earlier builds - you can see more of my OCD as i got better (the SAVHP was my most recent).

could you make a DOT hq next?

1 Like

You should look into actual open interiors and make one for the SAHP Main HQ on the highway :smiley: :wink:

I knowwwwww. I’ve been heavily debating attempting MLOs. I use All of autodesk programs in my day job, so the 3D modeling wouldn’t be hard for me. It’s all the other stuff. I should watch some videos xD.

1 Like

Possibly! Would have to establish a good place on the map - and enough people wanting it to make it worth while.

For sure, I reckon you have a lot of potential :slight_smile:

Def man totally understand Good Work keep it up

That looks amazing. I have been overhauling Station 11 myself into a Crime Lab facility so now I’m strongly considering moving that once I have it finished so I can put this in that spot!

This is missing walls for me in game

You have not downloaded the required stuff, as stated in the posting description.

" This build REQUIRES MBaddons, which can be found and downloaded off of gta5-mods.com 24 or by following the links here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Zm16uS6KJK4kaqUs1dyP1eUdh34bzB5k?usp=sharing 55
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1jlTi0iv53z5r_GeIE1AvcJRmcISa_u_s?usp=sharing 24

Without those downloaded, the majority of the ymap will not spawn in."

Where can I find that ESU truck?

the truck itself or the livery? I got most of the vehicles seen above from 5mods or base game. The liveries I make.

The truck itself; is that Candy’s ESU? You should deff publish the liverys if you haven’t yet! I love DWP and the more the merrier!

Great job on the ymap tho dude it’s beautiful. Any plans on an LS?

Sadly I’m not sure, I am not the Car guy on our server.

As for liveries - I have been thinking about releasing some, or selling to help pay for photoshop haha - I have our entire BCSO, BCFD, Merryweather, WPG, SAVHP, Etc… all custom for our server in “4K”. Im just as proud of my liveries as i am of my ymaps… I have another big Ymap release coming, just need to find some time to do final touches and a video. Been a busy month.