Sandy Shores vRP DrugFarms

------- This is a modified version of vrp_drugfarms by @hypr9xa -------

Here is the download:
SSDF.rar (3.5 KB)

Here it is on GitHub:

Original Forum post:

Original GitHub:

This moves vrp_drugfarms into Sandy Shores!

NONE OF THESE ROOMS HAVE PERMISSIONS. ANYONE CAN ENTER THEM.

Here is a video showing the locations:

Last One is in The Stab City Trailer Park. Had to cut it short because of the music 0.o

2 Likes

You’re modifications are well made mate, and respect for taking the time to make it for the community! You can also release these in Dunkos vRP Discord if you like :slight_smile:

(Btw remember to get permission from the original creators of the scripts to re-release them, otherwise your post might get taken down :slight_smile:)

1 Like

Hey thanks! And ok I’ll be sure to message them. I know that some had came with a liscense saying that you can modify and re upload as long as credit Is given. So i make sure to cover that.

Soo you just changed some coordinates or what did you actually do that differs from the original

Pretty much, in some of his other releases he added an ATM or converted a ESX ArrestAnims script in a vRP, nothing too big but still time & effort :slight_smile:

Quick question, do you actually understand vRP functions & natives? If you do, then please contact me as I am working on something, and if you know something about it then you might be able to help me out. oMarkez#4434 on discord :wink:

I always am talking to you on dunkos discord :stuck_out_tongue: --> Dave_waz_ere .

I said It moved it to Sandy Shores for people who dont know how to or are just too lazy to do so.

could someone help with getting it to work with esx, i have tried with no luck any help would be appreciated

how to change marker?