Sandy Shores Airfield and Pd re texture

I have re-textured Sandy Shores Sheriff’s Office and Sandy Shores Airfield and the sign.
This is my first release on here please give constructive criticism. What could I have done better or any suggestions you may have. Okay as of 02/14/2021 I have reuploaded the new link sorry for the delay [DOWNLAOD HERE]
UPDATE" June 6, 2023,
Link is working again.
UPDATE: February 12, 2023
I renamed the Sheriff Office in Sandy Shores. The only Update so far.

UPDTAE: June 10, 2023
Link is back and working

4 Likes

Thank you for the feedback, Yeah for the New name for the Sheriff’s Office I wasn’t real sure about it but I said what the heck lets try it and see what others think about it. I was also thinking about changing it to Sandy Shores Sheriff’s Office which would have made more sense the San Andreas. I might change it and give this post the update.

1 Like

I like it, it would be better if it said Blaine County Sheriff’s Office instead of San Andreas Sheriff

1 Like

I would have to agree with you on that if you want I can re do it upload a few variations let me know.

Wow amazing dev right here! amazing response time and just an amazing person

1 Like

Naw my dude/lady i’m not but thanks.

can anyone tell me why at a distance it changes back to normal signs? iv changed the signs in my server to but at a distance they always change back

1 Like

I am not sure why it does that either I can look into it for you.
sorry for the late reply

I don’t have that issue with the Sheriff’s office but I do with The airfield there isn’t much I can do to fix that, that i know of.

URL Broken :frowning:

1 Like

I accidently deleted it from my google drive.

Wait can you put it back on your google drive, I sorta really want this it looks insane!

I will fix the link it shouldbe up within a few min.

I will fix the link it shouldbe up within a few min.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1EIJkwi06yIrhWGlEbyUhkf5AG5BHrO-P?usp=sharing