Sandy gas station v1

Yikes kinda surprised you don’t remember me from Crossfire Networks

1 Like

Having some interference with this in the Sheriffs Office, anyway you can fix that in an update?

Very stunning man nice work :heart_eyes:

1 Like

are the lods and truck spawning on top of it fixed ?

Is the creator back on CFX fulfilling payments? Id like to buy this but not unless he fulfils.

fixed, also moved on to different projects. i will come back to this one here in a bit.

New map! if you like this one your gonna love this https://modded.tebex.io/package/4896062

dm me

2 Likes

Can anyone help me download?

i have a support cord in the tebex link if needed feel free to join to get better responses

Sandy bundle will be released soon and when that does happen. this item will no longer be sold and in its place will be the Sandy Shores Bundle! it will have 6 mlos in one area LODs, No underground props, and some few improvements to the area :wink: issues with other mods will be solved with patches

Why put it in a spot that has a 27 shop 10 feet away?

ok so my friend bought the Ymap b
ut the trailer that’s in the garage is in the garage for some strange reason how do we fix
this issue?

Will this work with Legacy Fuel script? or will I have to change the locations of the fuel pumps in the Server config (I’m not sure how)

Ymap please cant seem to get it to add into my server.

It didn’t come ready for FiveM, missing a resource.lua or an fxmanifest.lua

Textural issues inside and conflicts with any modified Sandy Shores PD - Any reason for this?

1 Like

Ah, That’s why I can’t get it to work.

What needs to be in a resource or fxmanifest lua to get this to work?

It works fine in my server

How do we install this?