| SanAndreas Freeroam | Non-RP | True Freeroam | vMenu | Cars | Chill Server |

SA-FR_LOGO

Discord Invite Address: https://sa-fr.net/discord
Server IP: server.sa-fr.net
Type: Freeroam

The entire purpose of this server is i want to get into making scripts for FiveM and i figured the best way to do it is by creating a server based around them so there’s always bugs players will find and i will be able to fix and make them better.

Why did i choose Freeroam?, i’ve played many ESX Servers in the past and im quite tired of the same RP server after another. Freeroam is a little chance to get away from all of that and have fun doing it.

Why should you join?, if you like blowing things up or just hanging out, make new friends, whatever your heart desires.

What about cars, features?
Right now we have a few vehicles in the server and im always open to more suggestions Discord members can post links in the suggestions channel, because well what is free-roam without cars or any other things players might like? Current features are also bare-bones with vMenu being the main plugin. RDM Arenas where players can go to remote locations and interiors and shoot another without harassing or annoying other members. All of this and more can be opened via the default “M” menu key. and a few more features that are in just to give a feel.

So there it is, Typical Freeroam server with freeroam things nothing extrememly fancy or resource intensive… Hope to see some people out there.

Bump.

yesterdays updates;

11/29/20
- Added 80+ custom pack cars. accessible via vMenu Addons spawner
- Added Drag Strip at sandy airfield.
- Added another Custom RDM Zone "Abandoned Village", Postal 934 just off the sandy drag course.
- /fix command (while in vehicle)
- removed /report as it was causing the server to crash. (looking into why)
- removed old vehicles.
- Server was upgraded to 64 Slots

Updates from yesterday

- Revamped handling lines of some vehicles, all vehicles should now be between 120-140mph depending on sports/super.
- Added Custom Races with Timers.
- Added the Nürburgring race course as a test to see how the server handles the map. Users may experience prolonged login times depending on their connection (roughly 2 minutes), You can find the course at the vehicle icon and a yellow teleport ring at postal 19. Users may fall through the map with slower connections before props load.
- Server mas moved to beta from Alpha Phase.
-