San Fierro & Las Venturas DLC map addons help

Hello, I’m searching for some help to convert this map : https://fr.gta5-mods.com/maps/las-venturas-san-fierro-dlc to FiveM for my server ? Can someone help me and convert it for FiveM as a map resource please ?

2 Likes

Put files in stream folder and stream it.

1 Like

It’s not an ymap so I can’t do that :c

Ymaps and models are in dlc

Look in in dlc, use openiv to open Unband extract files from it

But I have a bunch of ytyp files too

Let me take a look inside it and see if i can help

You can download it and try, if you know how to make it works could you make me a tutorial please or upload it directly in a resource ;-;

so the YMAP are included along with the YTD files.
What i would assume you need is someone to make a manifest for you to tell FiveM what to stream

but looking at the manifest that I have I dont see that included in the DLC.
I think you may have to make one

Essentially you would have two folders.

One with the common stream building is true YES with all the YMAPs together and if that dont work then separately.

Then you’d have another folder with the prop YTDs and the manifest.

Im just stuck on the manifest part and how to make it.

Okay it seems complicated but I hope someone will know how to make it ! Thank for your help

found it!

Stand by for a test file

Okay thanks

Did not work…

I have a general idea of what you need to do but it would be for thousands of props.

When you go in to the DLC (Drag into open IV to see the files.
Go here dlc.rpf->x64->levels->gta5->sflv - In here you will see three folders.
For the two folders “sflv.rpf & sflv_props.rpf” You need to make a manifest for each folder.
You would make two prop folders before the actual YMAP folder.
In each folder you need a “manifest” that looks like the attached for EACH prop.

Then after that you would need to just throw the YMAPs into a third streaming folder after the two prop folders. The reason you make two folders is that quite a few items have the same name in those folders so you want to keep them separated.

Hope this helps.

It seems a little bit too complicated for me hehe but thanks for the help it’s a great move and the solution is not so far now. We just have to find someone who can make this properly. Thanks a lot

I could give this a shot already got liberty city working so ima try this out

It would be awesome! Thank you ^^

I actually got this working a while ago but the textures were bugged , so the props themselves actually do work but the textures might be a bit iffy

ok Mate i have a question , were you installing the YDN’s (Collision files) and the YDR’s (props) separate image

Is there any way to fix this? All of this file is in the same stream folder

yes you just take out all the ybn’s and stream them seperatly